Diddy Accused of Sexually Assaulting and Drugging 10-Year-Old Boy in 2005, New Lawsuit Alleges

The suit alleges he was given a soda believed to be laced with drugs while alone in a hotel room with Diddy.

Sean Combs in a white shirt walking outside a building.

Content Warning: This post contains descriptions of sexual assault and rape.

Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing another round of lawsuits with one accuser alleging he was sexually assaulted by the disgraced mogul at the age of 10.

According to complaints obtained by Rolling Stone, the plaintiff claims he was accompanied by his parents when they met with several music executives in Manhattan in 2005 in an effort to further his “burgeoning” music career.

A consultant, who was hired by his parents, ushered him to a hotel room to meet with Combs and left them alone. John Doe claims he was given a soda laced with drugs based on how he felt shortly after consuming the beverage.

“After plaintiff consumed his soda and began feeling its effects, Combs told plaintiff to move closer to him, which plaintiff did. Combs then abruptly pushed plaintiff down and said words to the effect of, ‘You have to do some stuff you don’t want to do sometimes,'” the lawsuit reads. “Once plaintiff had been pushed down, Combs pulled his penis out of his pants and told the ten-year-old plaintiff to ‘kiss it.’ When plaintiff resisted, Combs nevertheless forced his penis into plaintiff’s mouth and proceeded to repeatedly push it in and out.”

The accuser allegedly “froze in terror” by the interaction and lost consciousness soon after. When he woke up, Doe allegedly felt pain in his anus and buttocks and his pants were undone.

Doe eventually disclosed what allegedly occurred between himself and Combs to his parents, who “were terrified of the potential consequences of reporting the abuse.”

The plaintiff claims he suffers from severe depression and anxiety stemming from the alleged incident.

Combs’ attorneys took aim at Doe’s lawyer, Tony Buzbee, in a statement to Complex.

“The lawyer behind this lawsuit is interested in media attention rather than the truth, as is obvious from his constant press appearances and 1-800 number,” the statement reads. “As we’ve said before, Mr. Combs cannot respond to every new publicity stunt, even in response to claims that are facially ridiculous or demonstrably false.”

“Mr. Combs and his legal team have full confidence in the facts and the integrity of the judicial process,” the statement continued. “In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr. Combs never sexually assaulted or trafficked anyone—man or woman, adult or minor.”

During his press conference on Oct. 1, Buzbee stood in front of a backdrop displaying a hotline number (1-800-200-7474) for individuals with allegations against Combs. He also announced plans to file 120 new lawsuits against the mogul.

Buzbee is also representing another accuser who alleges he was forced into performing oral sex and sodomized by Combs. The alleged incident occurred when the then-17-year-old participated in a three-day audition for Making the Band in 2008.

Doe claims Combs wanted to test his “willingness to do anything necessary to succeed in the music industry,” so he and a bodyguard allegedly assaulted him on the third day of the audition.

The latest round of allegations comes one week after five civil lawsuits were filed against Combs. One of the accusers, who said they were 13 years old at the time of the alleged incident, claims they were sexually assaulted by Combs and an unidentified male celebrity at a MTV VMAs afterparty in 2000.

Combs remains behind bars as he awaits his racketeering and trafficking trial, which is scheduled to begin in May 2025.

Related Posts

Jesse Watters Causes Uproar with “Phony” Comments About Soccer Fans—What Did He Really Mean, and Why Are Fans Furious?

Fox News commentator Jesse Watters branded male soccer fans ‘phony’ in a bizarre rant that baffled many on social media. Watters appeared on The Five on Monday…

EXCLUSIVE: Sandra Smith’s Marriage and Career on the Brink—Can She Navigate the Pressure and Keep It All Together?

Sandra Smith, the celebrated Fox News host, has been a familiar face on television for years. Her charismatic presence on America’s Newsroom and The Five has garnered…

From a young reporter at FOX News to an icon of political journalism! How did Hillary Vaughn prove herself through each impressive step?

Hillary Vaughn: From Young Reporter to Political Journalism Icon at FOX News Hillary Vaughn, one of the prominent reporters at FOX News, has had an impressive journey…

Dana Perino’s $85 Million Net Worth REVEALED—But Her Lavish Spending Habits and Shocking Scam Allegations Are Stirring Major Controversy

Dana Perino, former White House Press Secretary and current Fox News anchor, has amassed an incredible fortune throughout her career, which has made headlines recently due to…

Breaking News: Whoopi Goldberg, Megan Rapinoe, and Taylor Swift Announce They Are Leaving the U.S. – Fans Left Stunned and Confused!

Three of America’s most influential women—Whoopi Goldberg, Megan Rapinoe, and Taylor Swift—have sparked a nationwide conversation about possibly leaving the U.S. in search of more progressive and…

Rachel Maddow’s Public Criticism of MSNBC Executives Backfires—Ratings Dive as She Blames Network Leadership for Viewership Decline

Rachel Maddow’s Criticism of MSNBC Bosses Backfires Spectacularly as Her Ratings Take a Major Hit Rachel Maddow, the prominent host of MSNBC’s flagship evening news program, has…