Jay-z Is Currently

In the latest statement, Jay-Z denied all accusations and said he would expose his opponent’s fraud.

Jay-Z and Beyoncé Attend 'Mufasa: The Lion King' Premiere

Jay Z, Beyonce and their daughter

American media recently reported that famous male rapper Jay-Z – husband of star Beyonce was recently accused of raping a 13-year-old girl with male rapper and businessman Shawn Carter in 2000. The incident happened. Turns out it’s related to “tycoon” Diddy.

Accordingly, the anonymous accuser said that at the time of the incident, she was taken to a party after the MTV Video Awards ceremony. She was driven to the awards ceremony at Radio City Music Hall by a friend. Because she didn’t have a ticket, she approached many limousine drivers to try to get into the show or the awards ceremony’s afterparty.

Nóng: Jay-Z - chồng Beyoncé bị cáo buộc xâm hại bé gái 13 tuổi-1

Sharing the incident, this person revealed that a driver said that he worked for Diddy and that she “fit” what the “tycoon” was looking for. The driver then invited her to an awards show afterparty and told her to return to his car that evening after he dropped off Jay Z and Diddy.

Next, the driver picked her up and 20 years later, they arrived at a white house. Here, she had to sign a document that she believed was a confidentiality agreement to enter the party. At the party there were many famous people and they used banned substances. She said, at that time, she was invited to drink a medicine that made her whole body dizzy, dizzy and felt like she had to lie down. After that, she went into a room to rest. Not long after, Diddy and Jay-Z came in and Diddy said, “I’m ready to party.”

Eminem fans speculate he is 'throwing disses at Jay-Z' on his new song Tobey as he questions the billionaire's title as the Greatest Rapper of All Time | Daily Mail Online

Eminem and Jayz

Accordingly, they violated her under the witness of a famous female artist. At the end of the incident, this girl took her clothes and left, arriving at the gas station before daring to call her father to pick her up.

Recently, Jay-Z gave an official response to the above allegation. In his statement, the famous male rapper denied all allegations related to the abuse of a 13-year-old girl. At the same time, he said that he had been blackmailed. “My lawyer received an extortion ‘attempt’ called a demand letter from a ‘lawyer’ named Tony Buzbee,” Jay-Z shared in a statement posted on his X account . Jay-Z further affirmed that not only would he not give money, but he would also expose his opponent’s fraud.

How many kids does Eminem have? Get to know the rapper's children as they step into the spotlight | Daily Mail Online

Eminem and his 3 daughters

Currently, Eminem is keeping silent and has no response about this incident, but everyone implicitly understands that a father of 3 daughters like him will not be dissatisfied with this terrible incident of Jayz!

Related Posts

Jesse Watters Causes Uproar with “Phony” Comments About Soccer Fans—What Did He Really Mean, and Why Are Fans Furious?

Fox News commentator Jesse Watters branded male soccer fans ‘phony’ in a bizarre rant that baffled many on social media. Watters appeared on The Five on Monday…

EXCLUSIVE: Sandra Smith’s Marriage and Career on the Brink—Can She Navigate the Pressure and Keep It All Together?

Sandra Smith, the celebrated Fox News host, has been a familiar face on television for years. Her charismatic presence on America’s Newsroom and The Five has garnered…

From a young reporter at FOX News to an icon of political journalism! How did Hillary Vaughn prove herself through each impressive step?

Hillary Vaughn: From Young Reporter to Political Journalism Icon at FOX News Hillary Vaughn, one of the prominent reporters at FOX News, has had an impressive journey…

Dana Perino’s $85 Million Net Worth REVEALED—But Her Lavish Spending Habits and Shocking Scam Allegations Are Stirring Major Controversy

Dana Perino, former White House Press Secretary and current Fox News anchor, has amassed an incredible fortune throughout her career, which has made headlines recently due to…

Breaking News: Whoopi Goldberg, Megan Rapinoe, and Taylor Swift Announce They Are Leaving the U.S. – Fans Left Stunned and Confused!

Three of America’s most influential women—Whoopi Goldberg, Megan Rapinoe, and Taylor Swift—have sparked a nationwide conversation about possibly leaving the U.S. in search of more progressive and…

Rachel Maddow’s Public Criticism of MSNBC Executives Backfires—Ratings Dive as She Blames Network Leadership for Viewership Decline

Rachel Maddow’s Criticism of MSNBC Bosses Backfires Spectacularly as Her Ratings Take a Major Hit Rachel Maddow, the prominent host of MSNBC’s flagship evening news program, has…